Z.H Sikdar Women’s Medical College
Z.H Sikdar Women’s Medical College HOSPITAL Most modern and sophisticated western style private hospital in Bangladesh. Hospital is managed by highly skilled and experienced internationally trained physicians and administrative personnel.
Our facility is completely equipped with all advanced diagnostic equipment and instruments. We provide the unparalleled patient care and service. CARDIAC CARE & RESEARCH CENTER First and only successful cardiac care facility in Bangladesh. Our team of specialized doctors, nurses and technicians will provide the most caring and safest medical treatment for your cardiac surgery requirements.
You will receive the best medical care in Indian sub-continent, comparable to any western hospital in Europe or USA. Z.H Sikdar Women’s MEDICAL COLLEGE It is a lifelong dream of young students to study and train to become a doctor to care for her fellow human beings. Sikder Medical college made that dream a reality for more female students from here and abroad.
Our college is part of a pioneering hospital that has the most
Our mission is to provide the best affordable health care to the people of Bangladesh and to give the learning opportunities to young and bright female students of this world.
Mr. Sikder made this dream come true in 1992 with his relentless effort and hard work. This institution was the first of its kind in Bangladesh. Now, our hospital & cardiac center is the premier medical care facility, and medical college is the first and only medical school that caters to a female student.
AFFILIATION AND RECOGNITION OF Z.H Sikdar Women’s Medical College
- Z.H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital is affiliated with the University of Dhaka.
- The college is approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC).
- The college degree is also recognized by WHO and NMC.
WHY STUDY MBBS AT Z.H Sikdar Women’s Medical College
Candidates will get the following advantages of studying medicine program at Z.H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital : –
- The college provides 5-year MBBS with a 1-year internship to the students.
- Only women’s colleges make it ideal for women candidates.
- The internship is mandatory and must be taken by all the students.
- The college is recognized by WHO.
- The culturally rich environment of the college helps students in their overall development.
- The MBBS course is less expensive at Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital.
- This college is comfortable for foreign students.
- There is also a hospital present making it convenient for the female students to understand their profession and the community better.
- The college has a central library with a large number of books.
- Seminars and conferences are organized regularly for the students to enhance their knowledge.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT Z H SIKDER WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE
|Year of Establishment
|University of Dhaka
|WHO, BMDC and NMC
|50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Aggregate
|Yes, with qualifying marks
|Medium of Teaching
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN Z H SIKDER WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
- Consider the following benefits of enrolling in Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital for your MBBS education:
- After completing MBBS from Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital, students can practice medicine in India and the students are accepted in all parts of the world.
- The disciplined environment for the development of the students provides advantages to the girls to grow in all aspects of their lives.
- MBBS at Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital is economically feasible and affordable.
- Females are given good exposure and facilities to grow.
- The laboratories are well equipped and ventilated.
- Guest lectures are also arranged for the students to enhance their knowledge and education.
- Foreign students are welcomed at this college and it is convenient for the girls.
- All the modern facilities and requirements are available for the students.
- The college also has highly qualified and trained faculty.
- The medium of education is English and language is not a problem for the students.
DURATION OF STUDY IN Z H SIKDER WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
The duration of an MBBS course at Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital is 5 years. The completion of 5 years is followed by one year of internship for the students. The internship is mandatory as only after the completion of the internship will the student be allowed to practice in different parts of the world.
FACULTIES OF Z.H Sikdar Women’s Medical College
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO STUDY MBBS AT Z.H Sikdar Women’s Medical College
Medical students must achieve the following basic prerequisites to get MBBS seats at Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital :
- The student must have 50% in Physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The student must be 17 years of age.
- NEET is mandatory for Indian students to get admission in Bangladesh.
- The student must have 50 % marks in NEET.
- Students must be well versed in the English language.
- They must have a valid certificate indicating their education.
- There should not be more than 2 years of gap in their education after class 12th.
ADMISSION PROCESS OF Z.H Sikdar Women’s Medical College
- Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital admission procedure is as follows:
- The students must fill the application for the Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital from the official website.
- After filling the admission form, they must meet all the Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital eligibility criteria.
- The candidate is required to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the college.
- After the entrance exam, candidates must meet the cut-off list released by the college.
- Once the application is accepted and the candidate meets the cut-off, then the student will receive an invitation from the college.
- The student should apply for the student visa after receiving the invitation letter.
- At last, the student is required to report to the institution for consultation and getting admission.
- Also, Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital admission fees must be paid accordingly.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION AT Z.H Sikdar Women’s Medical College
- Certificates of SSC and HSC/equivalent exams
- Photographs in passport size
- Form of application
- Certificate of transfer
- National identification card medical certificate
- Bank receipt with a valid passport
- NEET scores on a valid passport
- Passing certificate Invitation letter
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of HIV testing
- Report on Covid-19
- Certificate of transfer
- Police Clearance Certificate
MBBS SYLLABUS OF Z H SIKDER WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
|Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
|First Professional MBBS
|Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine
|Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, Microbiology
|Third Professional MBBS
|Medicine & Allied subjects, Surgery & Allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
HOSTEL AND ACCOMMODATION AT Z.H Sikdar Women’s Medical College
Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College & Hospital has an exemplary Hostel with proper sanitation and hygiene. There are separate hostels for Boys and Girls. The hostel is guided under strict supervision for ensuring the safety of students. Some other features are: –
- Located in Urban areas so, the quite good transportation system is available
- High-security standard
- Reading Rooms
- Cafeteria – it provides Indian foods as a large number of Indians study there.
- Hostel is mainly 2 bedded and spacious to live in
- It provides a good study surrounding.
- Cost of living in Bangladesh is quite low so, the hostel fees fit in the pocket.
- Equipped with modern amenities and ultra-modern infrastructure for accommodation.
- Internet, laundry, college canteen, Mess at each block, and other basic things are available.
- 24-hour hospital, police, total security, water supply, etc. Services
- Provide other facilities like library, research labs, sports complexes, extracurricular centres
LIVING COST OF Z.H Sikdar Women’s Medical College
The low cost of living is a significant benefit for international students who choose to study in Bangladesh. The entire cost of lodging, whether on-campus or off-campus, is quite low. While the real cost of living will vary depending on where you live and your lifestyle, students will be relieved to learn that Dhaka is one of the least costly cities in the world to live in. A monthly budget of US$300 will provide most students with a pretty comfortable existence in Bangladesh.
Your food and housekeeping costs are projected to be between $150 and 225 USD. This is based on (US$5-7.50) per day for three meals. Naturally, if you prepare and divide the costs with your buddies, it will be less expensive.
Local foods such as rice and noodles cost between (US$0.5-2.50) at food booths or coffee cafes. Dinner in a mid-range restaurant will cost between US$2.5 and $5.
LAUNDRY AND CLOTHING
Laundry charges such as washing and drying at a self-service laundromat cost roughly US$ 1 per time. Clothing costs vary depending on your preferences and how frequently you buy new outfits.
Students who live on or near campus may not have to travel to and from classes. Other types of travel, on the other hand, may cost around (US$ 10-20) each month.
Bangladesh’s mobile phone packages are quite competitive. The amount you spend will be determined by your use and the promotional package you select. The average student may spend between $3.50 and $10.50 each month.
BOOKS, READING MATERIALS, AND STATIONERY
The expected cost of books and stationery every semester should be approximately (US$12.50-25), although this can vary greatly depending on the course you have signed up for as well as the quantity and character of projects in your system.
Your monthly personal costs are primarily determined by your lifestyle. The cost, however, is projected to be between (US$25) and (US$50).
WHY MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is a great option for medical students because its institutions have an unselfish concern for the well-being of others, which is essential for engendering trust.
The faculty members are highly qualified and provide the best medical resources and services available. They also actively work to eliminate discrimination in health care as well as health barriers. There are numerous other reasons why studying MBBS in Bangladesh is advantageous. In Bangladesh, the Government University offers an MCI-approved MBBS degree.
The institutions adhere to the same Indian Medical Council (MCI) syllabus, as well as the same Indian Author books and journals, for the entire five years of the MBBS program.
The pass rate for the MCI Screening Test FMGE is very high. Furthermore, it has the same tropical climate as India. MBBS in Bangladesh is a wise decision to make because students can easily access the facilities that the country’s medical institutions provide, and at a low cost.
The problem of language barriers does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction on the campuses of medical institutions, which is beneficial in avoiding language barriers. Private medical colleges and universities are well-equipped with all modern amenities and good infrastructure to help students.
BENEFITS OF STUDY MBBS IN BANGLADESH
The educational standard is highly high and equivalent to that of other industrialized countries.
In comparison to other nations throughout the world, the cost of the entire MBBS degree in Bangladesh is fairly reasonable.
Graduates from Bangladesh’s medical colleges have the option to attend a variety of foreign seminars and conferences. This contributes to their success as doctors.
Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh provide world-class education with high-quality standards and well-experienced faculty.
MCI recognizes the MBBS degree and other medical degrees received from a Bangladesh medical university. Students from India might return to work in their home country.
The accommodations are extremely reasonably priced and have good quality standards and services.