MBBS Education Consultant In Dhaka
Fortune Education is a leading MBBS Education Consultant In Dhaka, Bangladesh.It’s a Most reliable in mbbs admission consultancy In bangladesh till now. We have been helping students for the past almost 20 years for their admission in MBBS and MS/MD BDS, BVSc, MDS,, M.Phil programs & Higher Education Opportunities in Bangladesh.We will help you to study in any private medical college of your choice at prestigious government Medical College, Dhaka or any other top private colleges in Bangladesh.We provide the best solution for students and parents to get admission to prestigious medical college in bangladesh.We have been providing high quality education consultancy to students of all Medical College In Bangladesh across the country since 2004.Fortune Education is an Authorized Representative of Medical and Dental Colleges and Private Universities all over the world. This Consultancy is well known for our MBBS Admission guidance services ,We provide regular guidance for admission related activities such as counselling, interview skill improvement , missing documents submission etc.
MBBS eligibility in Bangladesh for Indian students
Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students is as follows:
Education: Only XII standard pass students can apply for MBBS admission in Bangladesh. Bangladesh medical universities do not accept any gap year for Indian students. Students must compulsorily provide only XII standard mark and previous year certificate. Only science stream students with physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology can apply. Minimum GP in Biology is 3.5 Indian students must have 60% in PCB as eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh. The GPA requirements for the MBBS admission process in Bangladesh change every year. Please review.
Age: The minimum age to be eligible for MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students is 17 years.
NEET: NEET Scorecard is mandatory for admission in MBBS course in Bangladesh. So applicants must qualify NEET exam before applying for MBBS medical course in Bangladesh. Education agencies promoting MBBS in Bangladesh without NEET should not be trusted.
Advantages of MBBS In Bangladesh
Know all the benefits that students will get from studying medicine in Bangladesh:
- Similarity of curriculum to MBBS, India. Similarity of culture, geography, food and practices.
- Option to complete MBBS internship in home country
- Low-cost medical study abroad close to home country
- SAARC Bangladesh MBBS seat reservation for eligible Indian students is applicable
- At par with global standards of medical education
- It enriches job opportunities all over the world
- Easy availability of comfortable hostel facilities
- Medical Universities in Bangladesh do not accept any donation or capitation fees
- Minimal chance of visa rejection
- Bangladesh Medical Colleges accredited by WHO, MCI, Ministry of Education, Bangladesh, World Federation of Medical Education and Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- The first step towards a developing country and its economy
- Popular affiliated hospital course for medical practice
- consists of classroom instruction, laboratory sessions, practical training, clinical training, presentations, multimedia projects, seminars and debates
- Availability of Indian food all over Bangladesh at an affordable price
- Low shipping cost in Bangladesh and India
- The climate is very close to India
- Dense population ensures the availability of all goods and services
- Teaching foreign languages is not required as the teaching is only in English
- Daily flights between India and Bangladesh (in case of emergency)
- With so many advantages, it is hard to find any disadvantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
Some Advice To Choose The Best Medical College In Bangladesh
Since the list of MCI approved medical College,Bangladesh offers quite a lot of options, it is difficult to understand which one is the best.Based on our experience in the field, here are important tips for aspiring students and their parents to consider when applying for an MBBS medical education program in Bangladesh.
- Give top priority to government or state accredited colleges
- Research about college location, city and facilities
- Consider the best ranking of medical universities in Bangladesh
- Check Bangladesh medical College rankings and online reviews
- Choose a college based on your budget and major preference
- Check online ratings of affiliated teaching hospitals
- Check University Hostel facilities and charges
- Look at the social media page of the university you want to apply to
- Try connecting with alumni for real feedback
- Choose a trusted international education consultant
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.