MBBS Admission in Bangladesh for Indian Students
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh for Indian Students 2022-23
MBBS in Bangladesh is a good choice for Indian students. It is one of the low cost MBBS programs among foreign countries for Indian citizens.
Students must meet the eligibility criteria of the Government of Bangladesh for admission to MBBS in Bangladesh. According to the eligibility criteria of Bangladesh, they select the best students who improve the quality of MBBS in Bangladesh.
The teaching quality of Bangladesh medical universities is reflected in the NMC passing percentage of MBBS in Bangladesh which is quite higher than any other country i.e. 27-30%.
Apart from the quality, the cost of MBBS in Bangladesh is also a positive point. MBBS course fees in Bangladesh universities are very low as they fall under SAARC quota admission criteria.
Students who graduate from the best medical universities in Bangladesh can appear for major tests like USMLE, PLAB, screening examination conducted by NMC and can practice in any country around the world.
About Bangladesh Overview
- Bangladesh is a country in the east of India.
- It is one of the most populous countries in Asia.
- The capital of Bangladesh is Dhaka.
- Bangladesh has the Padma, Jamuna and Meghna rivers which have created beautiful fertile plains.
- Bangladesh has Islam as its official and maximum religion.
- There is also Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity with a few people.
- Due to the rivers in Bangladesh, boat travel is very common in the country.
- Currency:Bangladesh Taka (BDT)
- Exchange rate:(as of December 2021) 1 BDT = 0.90 INR
- Population:18.00 million
- Climate:Winter min 11 degrees Celsius – max 34 degrees Celsius
- The time difference Bangladesh is 30 minutes ahead of India
MBBS in Bangladesh – Quick Highlights 2022
|Intake for MBBS Course||October|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 (PCB) with 50%|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not Required|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Minimum Tuition Fee||6600 USD/year|
|Maximum Tuition Fee||10000 USD/year|
|Top Medical Universities||Bangladesh Medical College,
Dhaka National Medical College
|Cost of Living in Bangladesh||Rs.10-15 Thousands/Month|
|MBBS Course Duration (in Years)||5+1 with Internship|
|Recognition of Universities||NMC & WHO|
|Medium of Education||English language|
Recognition of Bangladesh MBBS Universities
The details of medical council who approved the colleges in bangladesh:
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
MBBS in Bangladesh – Quick Pick 2022
All the main information about study mbbs in Bangladesh:
- Admission to MBBS course in October
- Eligibility Criteria 10+2 (PCB) with 50%
- IELTS & TOEFL are not required
- NEET Exam Yes, it is compulsory
- Minimum tuition $6600/year
- Maximum tuition $10000/year
- Best Medical Universities Bangladesh Medical College,
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Cost of living in Bangladesh Rs 10-15k/month
- Length of MBBS Course (in Years) 5+1 with Internship
- NMC & WHO University Recognition
- Secondary education English language
Eligibility criteria of mbbs Admission in Bangladesh
Here are the criteria considered for MBBS admission in Bangladesh:
We will guide you through the simple admissions process and conduct each admissions process honestly for you. Just submit all the required documents to us.
Students who get good marks in 10+2 exam will get opportunity to get scholarship in Bangladesh medical universities.
We provide your admission in medical universities in Bangladesh if you are eligible for the criteria below:
There should not be a gap of more than 2 years after completing 12th education.
Students must have 60% in 12th standard (PCB).
The minimum aggregate GPA in SSC and HSC should be as per Bangladesh Government guidelines.
All medical students must clear NEET exam with good marks.
The admission process followed in Bangladesh includes the following steps:
Step 1: Fill the application form/or get it filled online by the institutes staff.
Step 2: Submit scanned copies of passport and other required documents.
Step 3: Collect your acceptance letter from the university. (Within 10 working days)
Step 4: Once the acceptance is confirmed, the immigration procedure will begin.
Step 5: After receiving the invitation letter (within one month), visit Bangladesh Embassy in Delhi.
Step 6: Review, evaluate and verify each document before submitting your visa application.
List of documents that students should organize for MBBS admission:
Xerox of a valid passport
8 recent passport size photos (4.5 * 3.5)
All documents must be verified by the relevant authority i.e. the Minister of Education of the respective country and also the Bangladesh Mission abroad.
Students must submit all their original documents upon admission.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh (Indian Students)
Know all the benefits that students will get from studying medicine in Bangladesh:
advantages of mbbs-in-bangladesh
- In top private and medical colleges in Bangladesh, 25% seats are reserved for Indian students and therefore there are more opportunities for them in Bangladesh.
- If students belong to SAARC nation, then students need not pay any tuition fees for medical course in Bangladesh, therefore they only have to pay living expenses.
- The medium of instruction for studying MBBS in Bangladesh is fully English and therefore no language training is required.
- All the top medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized by NMC & WHO making them globally recognized.
- In Bangladesh, there is direct admission to MBBS course without any donation or capitation fee.
- In most medical universities, no entrance exam is required for MBBS admission.
- Students will get the opportunity to complete a one-year internship in some of the best private and government hospitals.
- Practical and practice methods are used to improve students’ skills.
- Affordable tuition fees for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Hostel facilities for Indian students
All universities in Bangladesh offer accommodation for international students:
Medical universities are fully residential.
Every student can occupy their vacant seats in the hostel.
Hostels are equipped with facilities like dining room, TV, gym, games and much more.
The entire campus of the hostel is covered with CCTV cameras and security guards as safety comes first for all students
MBBS in Bangladesh – Intake for 2022
Check all the important dates occurred while taking the MBBS admission in Bangladesh:
|Application Start Date||January|
|Last Date of Application||October|
|Course Commences From||November|
Welcome to Fortune Education
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is an authorized representative of Medical College & Universities and a pioneer leading educational consultant for medical aspirants and prospective students who are interested in pursuing MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher education opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has the legal rights to process medical, dental and university admissions worldwide. We offer MBBS, BDS and other admissions, applications, guidelines, documentation and required services such as eligible students related to medical and undergraduate…
Fortune Education invites students to register for MBBS & BDS admissions with special scholarship for the academic year 2022-23.