Brahmanbaria Medical College
Brahmanbaria Medical College, Brahmanbaria district. its found within the eastern part of Bangladesh. Once the region was a neighborhood of Samatat state.Later it had been included within the Tripura district in 1970. the primary and temporary capital of Isa Khan was at Sarail, 10 km north of Brahmanbaria Town. Swadeshi movement (1905), Peasant movement (1930) No-rent movement, War of Liberation Movement (1971), etc are the remarkable chapters of the region.
Brahmanbaria was promoted as a municipality in 1869. After the liberation of Bangladesh, Brahmanbaria was declared as a neighborhood on 15 February 1984.
History of Brahmanbaria Medical College
Brahmanbaria Medical college & Hospital, Titas Gas Feild, Graveyard of Birshesta Mostofa kamal, Kosba Kollapathor Somadhi, Faruque park, Graveyard kallashid (R) home of Ostad Alauddin Kha, Hatirpul, Home of Biplobi Ullash Datta, Gonga Sagor Meghna Bridge, Ashugonj power station, Zia Fertilizer factory, Badugor Sahi mosque, Haripur Landlord place etc. Brahmanbaria Medical is one of the reputed private medical colleges in Bangladesh. This is first medical in the district. I wish every success of this institute. May Almighty Allah be with us.
Brahmanbaria district is located in the eastern part of bangladesh. Once the region was a part of Samatat state. Later it was included in tripura district in 1970. The first and temporary capital of Isa Khan was at Sarail, 10 km north of Brahmanbaria Town. Swadeshi movement (1905), Peasant movement (1930) No-rent movement, War of liberation Movement (1971) etc are the remarkable chapters of the region. Brahmanbaria was promoted as a municipality in 1869. After the liberation of Bangladesh, Brahmanbaria was declared as a district in 15 February 1984.
Brahmanbaria Medical College Rules and Regulations
For Local Students:
- Every student must give an undertaking at the time of admission and follow the existing rules of the BMC and also the rules, which will be notified in future time to time. Disciplinary action (S) would be taken by the Academic and Disciplinary action(s) would be taken by the Academic and Disciplinary body against any student who violates or tries to violate any of these rules.
- Whenever it is deemed necessary to take disciplinary action against any student on grounds on indiscipline, misconduct or misbehavior, the student will be heard in person by the Principal or Committee formed by the Principal. The decision of the college academic & disciplinary committee as notified by the principal will be final & binding. The guardian of the student(s) concerned will also be formed. Disciplinary action may be taken in the form of undertaking, Fine, Suspension and Expulsion from college.
- All the rules of the Chittagong University, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and BM&DC related to medical students will be applicable to the students of BMC.
- No appeal will be accepted ob the decision of the Academic and Disciplinary Body, not the matter be taken to any court of law.
FOR FOREIGN STUDENT
Eligible Foreign students should have to follow the criteria and procedure designed by DGHS of ministry of health & Family Welfare Government of Bangladesh. Students have to get equivalence certifiable with eligibility for admission from DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka against their certificates and mark sheets attested by ministry of foreign Affairs of the Own countries.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: 2023-24
FOR SAARC COUNTRIES:
Mode of Payment:
Payment of admission fees, Development fees, Donation, and every one other charges (US$ 32,250.00).
Description Amount (US $)
In words: Forty-Five thousand US dollars only.
Note: If any student doesn’t perform their internship training during this institute (MCWH) she is going to get a refund of USD 2170. the entire amount then to be paid USD (45000-2170) = USD 42830.
Note: Foreign Student Agent Consultancy generally fee USD 3000.
Hostel accommodation fee per annum approximately: US$ 800.00
At the time of admission, all students will need to pay a minimum of 1 (01) year hostel seat rent beforehand if they desire to measure during a hostel. Hostel accommodation fees are equivalent to local students for one year.
All students will clear their hostel seat rent before appearing within the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final professional MBBS examination. If they fail within the Final Professional MBBS Examination, they’re going to need to pay US$ 800.00 (Eight hundred US Dollars) for every attempt altogether subjects and US$ 267.00 for every subject.
All students will clear their tuition & other fees goodbye they continue their regular courses.
All students need to pay the other charges which can be imposed by the concerned authority associated with the MBBS course, like RFST, study tour, autopsy visit, etc.
- MBBS in Bangladesh
- About Bangladesh
- Study in Bangladesh
- Eligibility Criteria For Indian Student
- MBBS Admission Process
- Application of Equivalence
- Documentation & Guidance
- List of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- Best Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
Fortune Education Consultancy
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +880 1995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: 91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.