MBBS in Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College
Approved by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), this university is situated in the beautiful and natural town of Sylhet which is well connected to Dhaka by several means of transport. It is a spiritual center of Bangladesh as Sufis hail from there.
Founded in 1995, this private medical school is part of the School of Medical Sciences at Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST). They provide students who wish to study MBBS abroad with top-notch facilities and modern apparatuses and tools for practical application of the excellently made academic system. The goal is to transform every medical student into a medical man or woman with advanced skills capable in terms of dealing with humanity’s suffering.
Why study MBBS at Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College 2022-23?
Know some plausible reasons for an aspiring student who want to study MBBS in Bangladesh to choose MBBS in Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College:
- Medical students from all over the world can study MBBS at Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College at a low cost with no donation fees or hidden costs.
- Practical as well as theoretical information through audiovisual aids and clinical meetings/seminars are offered to the students.
- The Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College admissions process is very straightforward.
- The medical education at Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College uses English and Bengali as their teaching languages.
- After completing the MBBS course at Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College, every student will receive a globally recognised medical degree accredited to and approved by BMDC, MCI, ECFMG(USA), IMED, and WHO.
- Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College fees cover a well-developed infrastructure that meets all of a student’s basic needs.
Living in Sylhet
Sylhet is a city in northeastern Bengal on the right side of the Surma River. The climate is subtropical, and the terrain is lush.
More than half a million people live in the area. The hinterland of the Sylhet valley is the largest oil and gas-producing region in Bangladesh. It is also the largest hub of tea production in Bangladesh. It is notable for its high-quality cane and agarwood.
The city is served by the Osmani International Airport.
At higher elevations, Sylhet has a humid subtropical climate bordering on a traditional Bangladesh tropical monsoon climate. The rainy season, which runs from April to October, is hot and humid, with heavy showers and thunderstorms almost every day, while the brief dry season, which runs from November to February, is hot and clear.
Cost of Living in Sylhet
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College in Bangladesh is situated in Sylhet which is more than 50% cheaper than metro cities of India
Facilities at Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College
MBBS in Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College comes with all basic requirements for its students:
- Medical Education Unit with Cutting-Edge Technology
- Male and female students have different common rooms.
- Magazines published on a yearly basis as well as wall magazines
- Seminars and debates
- Sports and Games (indoor & outdoor)
- Teachers will be awarded for their studies and publications.
- House for rent
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Ranking 2022-23
According to UniRank, Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Bangladesh world ranking and country ranking is as follows:
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College MBBS – Course Duration
The Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College fee structure entails five years plus one year of internship preparation.
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College: Important Dates and Timelines 2022-23
To study MBBS at Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College for Indian students, the essential dates are mentioned below. Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College admission requirements need to be submitted on time as per the following:
|Commencement of 2022-23 Intake Cycle||November & December 2022|
|Last Date of Application||November & December 2022|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College – Must Know Facts 2022-23
MBBS in Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College can be secured if the students aspiring to study MBBS in Bangaldesh clear the below:
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 50%|
|NEET Entrance Test||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Last Date to Apply||November & December 2022|
|Course Fee||₹ 2,01,984 lakhs/year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|University Recognized by||MCI/NMC and WHO approved|
|Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya World Rating||3 stars|
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.