Cheapest Country To Study MBBS For Indian Students
Study abroad always dream of Indian students. If we talk about MBBS then foreign country if we are better than India because abroad MBBS fee structure is low than Indian universities Indian student has to spend almost 60 to 80 lakhs to complete MBBS course and same course around 50 to 60 lakhs in other countries. So a student generally applies for government institutions but due to lack of sufficient seats they have to go to private ones
constitution. So foreign countries better than foreign students foreign universities maintain a high standard of quality education at a cheaper price compared to India.
How to choose which university is best for you?
- First we should check the Ranking of Medical College or whether it is tested by WHO or not.
- Is it a private or public university?
- How old is the university and what is the reputation of the university?
- My university has its medical faculty.
- what is a university
- You should check the placement rate per year.
- How qualified is the faculty?
- What documents are required at the time of admission.
- Hospital status.
TOP COUNTRIES TO DO MBBS
MBBS in China
There are 45 MCI approved medical institutes in China. These are modern cities in veteran China, have the fastest growing CD Panel education is a priority of the government. of China. Cost of living is low and it is close to India.
BEST MBBS INSTITUTE IN CHINA
- Nanjing Medical College
- China Medical University
- Zhengzhou University
- alian medical university
- Kunming Medical University
MBBS in Russia
Russia was a popular country for international students, Russia ranks 30th positively among the too top medical universities. MBBS in Russia is the first choice for students because of the highly subsidized fees by the Russian government. there are almost 57 medical universities in Russia. All universities are approved by WHO MCI.
UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA
- ALTAI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- ULJANOVSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- OMSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
MBBS in Philippines
Many students come from foreign countries like USA, UK and Germany, India to study MBBS in Philippines. All for PMC Medical University of the Philippines WHO approved, medical school in the Philippines offers low demands for lack of students. Students will get great opportunities to work in every country if they complete their medical course.
Best Universities in the Philippines
- Angeles University Foundation
- Manila Central University
- Save to Tones University
- University of Northern Philippines
- University of St. Paul, Philippines
MBBS in Nepal
MBBS in Nepal is very competitive. It is a great place to study for a doctor. The country has many renowned institutions that analyze higher education. The weather is pleasant for the biggest fast of the year. It is the closest place for Indian students.
BEST MEDICAL COLLECTION IN NEPAL
- Nobel Medical College
- Universal College of Medical Sciences
- National Medical College
- Nepalgunj Medical College
- Chitwan Medical College
MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is the largest region in Europe According to the current situation, Ukraine has the highest ranking in Europe for the medical faculty of Ukraine, which is recognized by WHO, MCI and UNESCO. They provide quality education.
THE BEST MEDICAL SCHOOL IN UKRAINE
- Bogomolets National Medical College
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Bukovina State Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS is not easy in Kyrgyzstan because there are so many intensive exams and counseling sessions. If they pass all the tests, only they will choose. It is located in the central core of Asia. Kyrgyz is the national language, thousands of students from India are studying in Kyrgyzstan.
BEST MEDICAL COLLEGES IN KYRGYZSTAN
- Asian Medical Institute of Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Osh Medical Institute
- Jalalabad Medical University
MBBS in Poland
Poland has one of the famous countries for MBBS. The University of Poland provides world-class educational facilities; The Medical College specializes in health care and cosmetic surgery at affordable prices.
THE BEST COLLEAGUES IN POLAND
- Medical University of Warsaw
- GDANSK Medical University
- University of Warmia Mazury Medicine
Indian students who wish to pursue medical studies from Bangladesh can apply for direct admission under the SAARC quota – allowing students from India to study the program at a very normal fee. Students can apply to universities in Bangladesh even if they want to go through the SAARC program now. Pursuing an MBBS course in Bangladesh would cost students approximately something between 30 – 60 lakhs for the entire program.
BEST MEDICAL COLLEGES IN BANGLADESH
2. Army Medical College Jashore
3. Diabetic Association Medical College
7. International Medical College
8. Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
9. Monno Medical College
10. Green Life Medical College
11. Ibrahim Medical College
Why pursue MBBS abroad?
Apart from the above reasons, popular factors pushing Indians to pursue their MBBS abroad are as follows:
- Every year, foreign universities offer a larger number of places that must be occupied by foreign students.
- The cost of pursuing MBBS abroad is same or less compared to private universities in India.
- Universities/institutions abroad are well known for providing their students with world-class facilities, world-class faculty and globally recognized degrees.
- Better return on investment: after successful completion of the course, students can practice in the host country. This gives them an opportunity to earn big money.
- Students can always come back to India to practice. Students who have completed their MBBS abroad are only required to qualify the foreign medical graduation exam or
- FMGE approved by MCI to practice in their home turf.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: Students can also apply for financial aid and scholarships to study medicine abroad.
- Universities and colleges abroad also provide paramount safety and security to study abroad applicants to make them feel at home in a foreign country.
- To attract international students, many colleges use English as their primary language of instruction in medical universities.
- This again works as an advantage in attracting international students.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study Abroad for Indian Students
While each country might have its own set of rules and eligibility criteria, today we will talk about the general eligibility guidelines for Indian students to get into the best countries to study MBBS abroad.
- The student must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year in which he is accepted.
- Student must have completed class 12th.
- A student must have an aggregate percentage of at least 50% or above in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must study English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate would also have to submit the Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India at the time of admission to foreign medical universities.
- Students are also required to take the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET). This is also mandatory if the student plans to study medicine abroad.
Why Fortune Education Consultancy
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical college & universities.
We have compiled a list of the best countries for MBBS for Indian students.
Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
Fortune Education Consultancy
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +880 1995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: 91-9903355537