The Ad-Din Women’s Medical College is a reputed organization that educates a number of students from all over the world. Ad-Din Women’s Medical College was established in 2008 in Dhaka, Bangladesh, to extend information and provide offerings to society at a reasonable fee.
Ad-Din Women’s Medical College provides excellent study, on campus AC-hostel, infrastructural advantage, worldwide possibilities, new studies initiatives, and affordable fee structure.
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of BGC Trust Medical College Hospital, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
The Ad-Din Women’s Medical College is committed to take measures of excellent education learning through completely prepared hostels, infrastructural improvement ,global opportunity, updated curriculum, new research initiatives, and a reasonable fees structure.
Affiliation and Recognition of Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Hospital
- Authorization by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh,
- Affiliation by the University of Dhaka
- Recognition by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC)
- Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), previously by the World Health Organization.
- Enrolled in World Directory of Medical School And Foundation for progress of International Medical
The campus is located at 2 Bara Moghbazar, Dhaka. The academic building has been adequately furnished to adapt lecture rooms, dissection halls, laboratories and museums. Each department has been given with computers and Internet facilities including access to scanners, multimedia and other audio-visual aids.
Eligibility For Admission (Session: 2022-2023):
For Indian and Nepalis students to be qualified in the NEET admission test.
Eligibility for admission in MBBS course in Ad-Din Women’s Medical Colleges are approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Bangladesh govt. has created the following requirements for admission in MBBS course in this Medical colleges.
For the MBBS course – Eligibility of candidates are as follows:
- Students who have passed SSC in 2019 and HSC in 2021 or 2018 and 2020 respectively and should have a total GPA of 9.00 (minimum requirement of GPA in SSC or HSC is 4.00 in each examination). GPA 3.50 in Biology at HSC Level is compulsory for all students.
- Students having O level & A level qualifications and foreign students having similar or equivalent qualifications should apply with a certificate of equivalence issued from the Director-General, Health Directorate, Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- For foreign students will have to arrange their SSC(SSE) & HSC(SSCE) equivalence certificate & mark sheets from their foreign ministry and submit their papers through the Bangladesh Embassy in concerned countries.
- In the case of International/foreign students, admission will be invalid if any document is found to be false or wrong, before or after admission. No extra foreign national students will be admitted in excess of the number already specified by the govt. of Bangladesh.
Admission will be made on the basis of results of the undermentioned examination:
- Written tests according to the current syllabus of the HSC course will be held in the MCQ system and this examination will include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge: Physics-20, Chemistry-25, Biology-30, English-15, General Knowledge-10 = Total 100 Marks. In the written admission test. 0.25 marks will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- 25 x GPA HSC = 125 (Maximum)
15 x GPA SSC = 75 (Maximum)
Total Marks = 200
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures for the admission of foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need to take if you want to get admitted to AD-Din Women’s Medical College (AWMC).
- If you have the passport of a country having a diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in the MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- the USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 9.00(separately minimum 3.5 in each)
- Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into MCMC.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College graduation certificates
i. Mark/grade sheet
ii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial)
iii. Copy of Passport
iv. Two passport-size photographs of the applicant
- Fill out the ‘MBBS admission form’ from our website and fill it up.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to the Bangladesh Embassy of your country for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or Contact Fortune Education.
- Send copies of your certificates, 10th & 12th mark sheets, passport for a provisional letter of AD-din Women’S Medical College WhatsApp: +8801995529533 for booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the grade equivalency of your certificates, Fortune Education would inform you and proceed with your admission.
All students fulfilling the final Professional MBBS Examination shall be necessary to cover a one-year internship programme as performed by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) at the connected Hospitals of the Medical Colleges of Ad-din. The internship is a must for attaching regular registration from Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council( BM&DC). The training is planned specifically to develop compulsory ability and outlook to deal with normal health matters to work in hospitals and in the human society .This training will be fully arranged and word for word investigate.The trainees will be entitled to appropriate living allowances as per agreement.
Why Study MBBS At Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Hospital?
Candidates will get the following Benefits of studying medicine program at Ad-din Women’s Medical College :
- At the Ad-Din Women’s Medical College, students can explore MBBS at a low fee with no charity donation or hidden fees.
- During their medical education, students are received applied as well as theoretical knowledge
- At Ad-din Women’s Medical College, the admissions process for MBBS students is easy.
- At the institution, students will earn an internationally recognized MBBS degree.
- The institute has received proper recognition and approval.
- The Ad-Din Women’s Medical College has a well-raised infrastructure with all modern improvements to keep their students comfortable.
- The college provides an international environment in which each student is exposed to a diversity of cultural atmosphere.
- The institute take steps everything for students’ convenience, from air-conditioned classrooms to a sports club
Fast Highlight About Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Hospital
|Affiliation||University of Dhaka|
|Recognition||NMC and WHO approved|
|Course Duration||5+1 Year internship|
|NEET||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Hospital Fees Structure 2022-2023
Total Tution Fees with Hostel USD $45000
Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Hospital Ranking
Ad-din women’s medical college hospital ranking in country –36
Ad-din women’s medical college hospital world ranking –1718
Language of Instructions:
All the medical subjects are instructed in the English medium at Ad-din Women’s Medical College. Foreign students usually do not have to face linguistic complications when they come to study here.
The Vision of the College is to aspire to attain countrywide and worldwide popularity for its fine study pattern and practicable growing graduate surgeon with the critical knowledge, talent and professionalism to effectively hold their provider and follow a profession to serve the state higher via fitness promotion, sickness prevention, remedy and MEDICAL research.
The Mission of the college is to produced first-class medical doctors who would possibly comprise fundamental knowledge, excellent capacity as approve via way of means of the Bangladesh Medical and Dental council(BM&DC) and are organized to do remarkable medical practice with the occasional of deep rooted gaining knowledge of might have the ability to making numerous operating occasions be future leaders of the national health care system, would assist in meeting the health care and research needs of the country.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Are there any hostel facilities in Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Hospital
Ans: Yes Ad-din women medical college hospital take steps Hostel Facilities to its students with high safety standards. that provide hostels simply for women’s
- Is Bangladesh good for MBBS?
Ans:Yes it is excellent for MBBS study because it has some WHO and NMC acknowledge university
- Is Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Hospital approved by MCI?
Ans:Yes approve it so,the students of Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Hospital can represent to study in india
- Is Indian food common in Bangladesh Medical colleges ?
Ans:Yes ,Food available in the Ad-din Women”s medical college are principally south asian type and heavily impressed by india.
- Are medical fees reasonable for foreign students?
Yes, it’s totally reasonable for outside world students.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
Ad Din Womens Medical College Fees
Ad Din Foundation
Addin Medical College
Ad Din Sakina Medical College
Ad Din Sakina Medical College Fee Structure
ad din womens medical college photos
addin womens medical college ranking
Bashundhara ad din medical college admission fees
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2022
Study MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee | Bangladesh Medical College Admission Information 2022
Bangladesh for Indian Candidates
Best College, Best Medical College
Dhaka University, Government Medical Universities
Health University in Bangladesh
MBBS Study Abroad
Medical College in Bangladesh
Medical College Ranking
Medical University in Bangladesh
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Private Medical College Admission Fees in Bangladesh
Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh 2022
MBBS in Bangladesh Duration
Study MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2022
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee Structure 2022
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee Structure 2022
Addin Medical College
Ad-Din Sakina Medical College
Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Photos
Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Ranking
Fortune Education | Authorized representative | MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh I Best Medical Colleges under Top Universities
MBBS in Bangladesh I Best Medical Colleges under Top Medical Universities
Best Medical Colleges under Medical Universities in Bangladesh
List of Medical Colleges under Medical Universities in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh Fees For Private Medical Colleges | Medical Study Fees in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh 2022 | MBBS Admission with scholarship
top medical colleges in bangladesh for mbbs