Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students
A candidate who wants to apply for MBBS in Bangladesh must follow the below required eligibility criteria. This eligibility criteria is for Indian students.
- Age limit criteria Applicants should be no less than 17 years old and no more than 25 years old as of December 31 of the year of admission.
- Qualification Candidates must have completed 10+2 and obtain at least 50% marks in general and OBC and 40% in reserved subject Physics, Biology and English as main subject.
- The difference should not be more than one year.
- If a student wants to apply, they must have successfully passed the 12th grade from the year 2019 or from the current year 2020.
- Only students who have a certificate of graduation from the year 2019 and 2020 will apply
- NEET Exam Candidates must have NEET qualification with minimum 60% score
Other documents Applicants must possess all original certificates and documents.
Why to study MBBS in Bangladesh?
Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine is a bachelor’s field of study in the field of medicine and surgery. Over the past few decades, Bangladesh has shown tremendous progress in education. With the development of time, Bangladesh has become a hot destination for medical aspirants to pursue MBBS in Bangladesh. It is a wise choice for Indian students as well as international students to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor in Bangladesh. The specific reasons are given below:-
- The quality of education is extremely good and is comparable to other developed countries.
- The fee structure is low and affordable compared to other countries around the world.
- Graduates can attend seminars and conferences in medical universities in Bangladesh to become successful doctors.
- Bangladesh has top medical universities that offer world-class education and experienced and qualified staff/faculties.
- Medical degrees obtained from medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized by the Medical Council of India and students can even come back and work in India.
- Better prices for accommodation with all basic equipment.
Advantages of pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh
- The MBBS degree is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted worldwide.
- Benefits of MBBS in Bangladesh
- The admission process is much easier as there are no direct admission criteria.
- No donation is required to gain entry in Bangladesh.
- Students studying in Bangladesh get the opportunity to complete their internship program in the world medical school, multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
- Practical exercises and experiments are provided to students to improve their skills.
- Bangladeshi hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- Bangladesh is very similar to India. Food is available at a cheaper price.
Safety and security of Indian students
- Bangladesh is a safe country for Indian or foreign students.
Medical School in Bangladesh ensures complete safety and security of students. Moreover, Bangladesh is a country with zero alcohol consumption.
MBBS in Bangladesh Accommodation for Indian Students
- All medical colleges in Bangladesh provide hostel facilities to Indian and other foreign students or those who are away from home.
- Hostels are located near the main campus.
- The rooms in the hostel are well furnished. Rooms are available for single occupancy or sharing.
- It is equipped with facilities such as a bed, wardrobe, study table, chair, shared TV, gym, sports field, etc. In addition, the campus is fully covered by CCTV cameras.
In case of further questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Our experienced consultants are here to guide you and help you get your desired medical College to study MBBS in Bangladesh. You can fill the inquiry form on our website or call us on MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533 to register your seat.