Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh 2022
- Candidate must have the NEET qualifying score. …
- Students must pass out HSC 12 board exam in the year 2022 or 2021.
- The aspirant must pass-out SSC 10 exam in 2020 or 2019.
- Students must score 60 percent and above in PCB in HSC
- It is compulsory to qualify NEET to apply for MBBS Abroad for Indian students. National Medical Commission (NMC earlier it was MCI), will only issue an equivalency certificate to Study MBBS Abroad. Pursue MBBS in Bangladesh 2022 aspirant must have NEET-UG qualifying score. National Medical Commission NMC (Medical Council of India MCI) mandatory to get Equivalency within five years of medical study duration. Eligibility Requirement for taking admission in an Undergraduate (UG) Medical Degree in a Bangladesh Medical Institution which is under Government Universities.