Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh 2023-24
To be eligible for MBBS admission in Bangladesh for the academic year 2023-24, the specific eligibility criteria may vary among universities. However, here are some common requirements:
- Academic Qualifications: You should have completed your secondary education, equivalent to high school or higher secondary education, with a strong academic record. Most universities require a minimum GPA or percentage score in your qualifying examinations, such as A-Levels, HSC, or equivalent.
- Prerequisite Subjects: Typically, you should have a background in science subjects, including biology, chemistry, and physics. Some universities may also have specific subject-wise grade requirements.
- Language Proficiency: Since the medium of instruction is primarily English in most medical schools in Bangladesh, you may need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language. This can be done by providing scores of standardized English language proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS. Minimum score requirements may vary among universities.
- Entrance Examination: Many medical universities in Bangladesh require applicants to pass an admission test. The specific entrance examination can vary among universities. For example, the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) conducts the Medical Admission Test. It is important to check the university’s official website or contact their admission office to obtain accurate information about the specific entrance examination and its requirements.
- Application Process: You will need to complete the application form provided by the university or the relevant admission authority. The application process may include submitting academic transcripts, language proficiency test scores, and other required documents. Be sure to follow the guidelines provided by each university.
It is crucial to note that eligibility criteria can vary among universities, and specific details for the 2023-24 academic year may not be available at this time. I recommend visiting the official websites of the medical universities you are interested in or contacting their admissions offices directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their eligibility criteria and admission process for the 2023-24 academic year.
Find MBBS Admission Requirements Eligibility Criteria for Medical studying in Bangladesh Session 2023
For MBBS Admission in Bangladesh, Candidates must satisfy the requirements as given below.
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Eligibility for MBBS admission in Bangladesh
The candidate and their parents or guardian must have a valid Indian passport ready. If you don’t have a passport, please apply to follow step by step process. Click this link www.passportindia.gov.in.
MBBS Admission with an affordable fee, the only best alternative for Indian Medical Students to Study MBBS in Bangladesh.
MBBS Admission Requirements in Bangladesh
NMC Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh and any query contact FORTUNE EDUCATION . Since we are aware, the standard of MBBS Education in Bangladesh is Better than MBBS Study in Ukraine, MBBS from China, MBBS in the Philippines, or Medical Study in Russia.
Candidates, please check out the eligibility criteria for admission in Bangladesh.
He/She shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
No more than two years gap after Class 12th (HSC) Passout. If a student applies for the 2021-2022 session, he/she must pass out (10+2) in 2020 or the latest 2021 current batch if the board conducts the 12th exam in 2019 but provides a passing out certificate in 2020 also eligible.
Online Calculate GPA Click Here GPA Calculator
Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018
HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020
Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 (eight)
Min. GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5
Minimum GP in Biology: 3.5
For calculating GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered for calculating GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = [Total marks obtained in top Five subjects]/5. To calculate GPA, you can take the help of the FORTUNE EDUCATION.
For calculating GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only three subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculating GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C.” Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = [Total marks obtained in three subjects]/3.
Learn more Calculate GPA Online
Class interval Letter grade Grade point
80–100 A+ 5
70-79 A 4
60-69 A- 3.5
50-59 C 2
33-39 D 1
0-32 F 0
Check Your Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh 2023
All Non-Bangladeshi (Indian) Students or Foreign Students from India, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, or any Gulf Countries who have passed Class 10th and Class 12th (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, And Biology examinations and scored a minimum of 60 percent or more in any Examinations will be eligible for admission.
Student’s Mark Sheets (Marks Card) of Class X and Class XII (10+2), attested by the concerned agency of their country, should be sent for equivalency to the Director, Medical Education below the Agency of Health.
A fee of US$70, including College permission, DGHS eligibility processing, will be charged for the Mark Sheet Equivalency certificate. According to the Eligibility rules stated above, only those students can apply to the college who will get the “Eligible Certificate.”
Students having passing certificates in the years 2021 and 2022 only can Apply.
Those who passed out in 2020,2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 please don’t contact us; according to government rules, they cannot process for MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
Top medical colleges in Bangladesh
Best Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Army Medical College Jashore
Army Medical College Bogura
Diabetic Association Medical College
Sylhet Women’s Medical College
Islami Bank Medical College
International Medical College
Marks Medical College
Popular Medical College
Ahsania Mission Medical College
Brahmanbaria Medical College
IBN SINA Medical College
Direct MBBS Admission Open on Best Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
FORTUNE EDUCATION OFFERS ON SPOT DIRECT MBBS ADMISSION
Fortune Education since 1994, Dhaka, Bangladesh is a sister concern of Fortune Healthcare Ltd. & registered education consultant of Medical College & Universities for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education have legal rights to higher study & processing admission to Medical, Dental college, and universities all over the world. Offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Head Office: 23/C, Zigatola, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh