Application of Equivalence – For MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh
The process of equivalence for MBBS admission in Bangladesh typically involves submitting the academic transcripts and certificates of the applicant to the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
The BMDC then evaluates these documents to determine whether the academic qualifications of the applicant meet the requirements for admission to MBBS programs in Bangladesh.
In general, applicants for MBBS admission in Bangladesh are required to have completed their secondary education or its equivalent and must have passed the relevant qualifying examinations (such as the Higher Secondary Certificate or its equivalent).
They must also have completed the required coursework in the sciences, including biology, chemistry, and physics.
Once the applicant’s academic qualifications have been evaluated and deemed equivalent to the requirements for MBBS admission in Bangladesh, they may be eligible to apply for admission to the MBBS program at a recognized institution in Bangladesh.
However, it is important to note that admission to MBBS programs in Bangladesh is highly competitive, and applicants may be required to meet additional requirements such as passing entrance exams or interviews.
In conclusion, equivalence plays an important role in the admission process for MBBS programs in Bangladesh, as it allows applicants from other countries to have their academic qualifications evaluated and recognized as equivalent to the requirements for admission. This process helps to ensure that qualified applicants are given the opportunity to pursue their studies in the field of medicine in Bangladesh.
Application of Equivalence
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019
- HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC
- ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 for private medical college.
- Minimum GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5
- Minimum GP in Biology: 3.5
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00
for SAARC Quota.
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade For MBBS in Bangladesh in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = [Total marks obtained in three subjects.
For more information contact Fortune Education authorized consultant.
- Providing information about medical colleges and universities, including their admission criteria, tuition fees, and course curriculum.
- Assisting students with the application process, including filling out application forms, providing guidance on admission requirements, and helping students prepare for admission interviews.
- Advising students on the appropriate documents and requirements needed to apply for a visa to study in the respective country.
- Providing information on financial aid options such as scholarships or student loans.
It is important to carefully research and evaluate the authorized consultants for medical colleges and universities before engaging their services, to ensure that they are reputable, reliable and have expertise in their field. This may involve checking their credentials, reputation, reading reviews from other students who have used their services, and comparing their fees and services with other consultants.
It is also important to note that authorized consultants for medical colleges and universities should adhere to the regulations of the respective governing bodies in order to provide legal and valid services to the students.